This is a fantastic opportunity and a key position assisting the leadership in all business development, strategic planning and account management. Seeking a Assistant Manager/Marketing Coordinator to take on the lead role in marketing our offering using digital media platforms like paid media, search marketing, email marketing, content development and social media. Responsible for generating business leads and reaching out to new clients and developing a client acquisition funnel to build and manage a steady flow of business. Ideally suited for those with 2-3 years experience in a similar or related field with strong interpersonal, marketing/communications and technical skills.
About the Role:
- Full Time, Monday to Friday, 30 hours week.
- Office hours are 8am-4pm with some flexibility within that time frame.
- Competitive wage in the range of up to $28 per hour based on experience, plus commissions.
- Creative and position work environment with a great team!
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years in digital marketing, performance marketing, business development, or past experience in procurement or production of imaging services with retail, lifestyle, fashion and e-Commerce preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, or digital marketing.
- Strong technical skills including MS office, social media platforms for marketing, and working with digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Use of SEO/SEM to drive search and deliver results using performance marketing.
- Experience in web and mobile product development / management and UI/ UX is a plus.
- OR have an equivalent combination of Education and Experience –if you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role but perhaps do not meet these exact qualification requirements, please apply.
- Excellent communication skills, in person, verbal and written.
Proficient at multi-tasking and able to prioritize multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills; able to make recommendations and implement new strategies to support business expansion and cost savings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and business contacts with varying roles and personalities.
- Comfortable using digital conferencing and communication platforms such as Zoom, hangout, web-ex and teams.
- Bilingual would be an added advantage.
- Able to provide a clean criminal record check.
- Work closely with the manager and identify prospective clients using primary and secondary data collection sources.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing roadmap and customer acquisition funnel.
- Make strategic recommendations that support and drive business expansion, cost-saving solutions and process improvement for increased efficiency.
- Source, develop and convert prospects into new business opportunities using offline / online channels and digital marketing
- Be the face of the brand for our clients and develop content marketing collaterals like emailers, newsletters and social media post.
- On an ongoing basis the role will require this resource to manage the existing clients and projects while working with key stakeholders in the company.
- Responsible for creating and updating the content across digital channels like website, social media etc.
- Other duties as required.
How to Apply:
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com