Website Squamish Personnel
Founded from a passion for the outdoors, camping and vanlife.
Ever dreamed of Van Life? Would you love to be apart of a team making Van Life dreams come true? If you have experience working with 12 volt electrical systems, you’d be a perfect match! An exciting opportunity to work with a local company building custom camper van conversions in the Sea to Sky Corridor since 2017. Offering a flexible schedule, a fantastic hands on work environment, a great wage and more.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year round role.
- Part-time may be available for right candidate.
- Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4pm with some flexibility.
- Experienced wage up to $27/hour.
- Junior candidates starting at $24/hour with room for growth.
- Fun team events! Events include ski day, rafting, paddle board day, bbq’s etc.
- $500 Annual Wellness Benefit.
- Overtime opportunities available but not mandatory.
- Casual dress code.
- A youthful, tight-knit team who work hard and play hard!
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 or more years experience working with 12 volt electrical systems is an asset.
- A motivated, self starter with the ability to follow directions.
- A strong team player who is eager and quick to learn.
- Someone who takes great pride in their work, has a keen eye for detail and enjoys a challenge.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A positive attitude and excitement for Van life is a BONUS.
- Installation and diagnosis of typical 12 volt electrical systems found in camper van conversions including solar systems, inverters, DC to DC charging systems etc.
- Assisting with the installation of heating and ventilation systems, installation of windows, roof vents, skylights, etc. into van conversions.
- Diagnosing and investigating problems in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as assigned and pitching in where needed!
Come Live, Work and Play in Squamish with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.squamish-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.