COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still accepting applications for all Temporary Positions. There are not as many shifts available currently but we do still get calls from time to time and will certainly have lots of shifts available when the coast is clear! So please take a moment to create a profile and let us know the type of assignments that you are interested in.
General labour shifts are available in SQUAMISH with local construction company- This is a great way to earn extra $; Pays $22/hour upon completion of 10 initial shifts!
POSITION: General Labourers
- DATES: Pick the shifts you would like to work from our available dates. Dates vary per week. Completely flexible schedule.
- HOURS: Flexible start times – usually around 7am or 8am for 6-8 hours.
- LOCATION: Indoor and outdoor job sites in Squamish
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with general labour tasks that may include moving of materials, furniture, rubbish and supplies at variety of construction sites around Squamish. Involves physical labour and heavy lifting.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Physically fit, ready to work hard, able to lift heavy loads (30lbs) and be on your feet all day. Prior construction or work site experience beneficial.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS / REQUIREMENTS: STEEL TOED BOOTS REQUIRED! Work gloves and hard hat are also beneficial.
Squamish Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $20/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $21/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $22/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Squamish or Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish and Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org