We have lots of great KITCHEN SHIFTS available at some of the best local hotels and restaurants this summer and through the fall. Whether you’re a Junior prep cook, experienced line cook or a dishwasher, you can design your own schedule and even pick which places you want to work – even try something new! The more shifts you work and the more experience you have, the higher your wage will be!
POSITIONS: Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers
- DATES: Shifts available on an ongoing basis
- HOURS: Morning, noon, and night!
- LOCATION: Squamish, Whistler & Pemberton
- WAGES: $20-$36/hr
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on the number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour and many shifts include extra bonuses per hour. Ask us for more details!
- PLUS EXTRA $2-$4/HR FOR SUPERHERO AND HOLIDAY BONUSES!
POSITION: LINE COOKS (2-5 yrs experience)
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Prepping, cooking and serving quality dishes for a variety of local restaurants and hotels. Working a station and jumping in to assist as needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: Experienced caterer, chef or line cook with 1+ years experience in a professional kitchen. Hard-working, friendly team player happy to pitch in where needed. Food Safe certification very beneficial but not required.
POSITION: JUNIOR & PREP COOKS (1-2 yrs experience)
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Prepping, cooking and assisting with basic cooking tasks. Storage of ingredients, pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: Basic experience in a professional kitchen (min 6 months). Very good knife and basic cooking skills are a must. Hard-working, friendly team player happy to pitch in where needed; Food Safe certification very beneficial but not required.
POSITION: KITCHEN HANDS & DISHWASHERS
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with kitchen prep as well as cleaning and distribution of dishes, cooking equipment, and small wares for local bars, restaurants and hotels.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: No prior experience required. Hard-working, friendly team player happy to pitch in where needed; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); Food Safe and WHIMIS certification beneficial.
SENIOR LINE COOK WAGES:
- Proby (Tier 1) = $33hr to start
- Regular (Tier2) = $35/hr after 10 Successful Shifts
- Hero (Tier 3) = $36hr after 20 Successful Shifts
LINE COOK WAGES:
- Proby (Tier 1) = $28hr to start
- Regular (Tier2) = $30/hr after 10 Successful Shifts
- Hero (Tier 3) = $31hr after 20 Successful Shifts
JUNIOR / PREP COOK WAGES:
- Proby (Tier 1) = $23hr to start
- Regular (Tier2) = $25/hr after 10 Successful Shifts
- Hero (Tier 3) = $26/hr after 20 Successful Shifts
KITCHEN HAND / DISHWASHER WAGES:
- Proby (Tier1) = $20/hr to start
- Regular (Tier2) = $22/hr after 10 Successful Shifts
- Hero (Tier3) = $23/hr after 20 Successful Shifts
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
SIGNING UP IS SO EASY!
If you want more information, or if you’re ready to sign up, you can get in contact in one of these ways;
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with any questions
- Call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to speak with us directly!
- Follow us on Facebook for updates: facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGN UP FOR TEMP WORK?
Are you looking for supplemental income, or have extra time to spare between other work? If you enjoy the flexibility to call the shots on when and where you work, temp work is for you!
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for labourers, housekeepers, servers, landscapers, administrators, and much more. A quick call will have you set up with our mobile app that allows you to see and sign up for any shift you like! It’s that easy!
We can provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule! It’s all about what’s right for YOU, so get in contact and let’s find out exactly what that is. Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and 100% FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
REWARDS – REWARDS – REWARDS!
This summer, more than ever, we are rewarding our team for helping out with $1000 Cash or Seasons Passes, Superhero Bonuses, Signing Bonuses and Referral Rewards!!
CLICK HERE for more info: www.squamish-jobs.com/rewards/
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.