Website squamishjobs Squamish Personnel
- Pick your shifts and earn extra $$
Earn top $$ wages picking up temp shifts all season long as part of Whistler & Squamish Personnel’s Temp Worker program in Squamish and Whistler.
We have plenty of shifts available every day ~ which allows you to design your perfect schedule! Flexibility at its finest….
WHY SIGN UP FOR TEMP SHIFTS?
Are you looking for supplemental income, or have extra time to spare between other work? If you enjoy the flexibility to call the shots on when and where you work, temp shifts are for you!
Squamish Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for labourers, housekeepers, cleaners, servers, bartenders, landscapers, event installers and hosts, kitchen workers, administrators, construction workers and much more. A quick call will have you set up with our mobile app that allows you to see and sign up for any shift you like. It’s that easy!
We can provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule. It’s all about what’s right for YOU, so get in contact and let’s find out exactly what that is. Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and 100% FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
EXAMPLES OF TEMP SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
- Event Crew, Hosts & Installers
- Banquet Servers / Bartenders
- Landscaping / Yard Maintenance Crew
- Reception / Office Admin / Bookkeepers
- General Labourers / Skilled Construction Trades
- Chefs / Prep & Line Cooks
- Housekeepers / Housepersons / Cleaners
- Dishwashers / Kitchen Helpers / Stewards
…and many more come in each day!!
TOP WAGES AND REWARDS:
Squamish and Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour! After you complete 10 probationary shifts, you get a $2/hr wage bump – then you get another bump after 20 shifts for being a HERO!
Many wages are increasing as of June 17th 2023!
MINIMUM BASE WAGES—no experience needed:
- Proby (Tier 1) = $20hr to start
- Regular (Tier2) = $22/hr after 10 Successful Shifts
- Hero (Tier 3) = $23/hr after 20 Successful Shifts
- As of Jun17: $24/hr after 20 Successful Shifts
HAVE EXPERIENCE?—earn higher base wages! For example;
- Experienced Room Attendants currently: $23-$26/hr
- as of Jun17: $24-28/hr
- Experienced Construction Labourers Currently: $24-$27/hr
- As of Jun17: $25-$29/hr
- Carpenters & Skilled Trades Currently: $26-$41/hr
- As of Jun17: $31-$42/hr
- Cooks & Chefs currently: $23 – $41/hr
- as of Jun17: $24-$42/hr
- Bookkeepers / Exec Assistants currently: $26-$41/hr
- As of Jun17: $26-$42
- and many, many more!
- 4% vacation pay is added to every cheque!
- Superhero Bonuses = +$2-$4/hr
- As of July 1st we’ll be adding +$2/hr Superhero Bonuses to ALL Sat/Sun shifts!
- Holiday Bonuses = +$2/hr on long weekends & holidays
- Graveyard Bonuses = +$2/hr on shifts that start after 10:30pm
REWARDS – REWARDS – REWARDS!
More than ever, we are rewarding our team for helping out by running Seasonal Prize Draws, Housing Rebates, Superhero Bonuses, Signing Bonuses and Referral Rewards!!
CLICK HERE for more info: www.squamish-jobs.com/rewards/
Ask your question here or contact us anytime!
Come Live, Work and Play in Squamish with us!
SIGNING UP IS SO EASY!
If you want more information, or if you’re ready to sign up, you can get in contact in one of three ways;
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with any questions
- Or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to speak with us directly!
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for updates! https://www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.