Extra Holiday Cash Bonus!
HOLIDAY SIDE HUSTLE ALERT! Make great cash for the holiday season with these fun and festive shifts! $18-$22/hr plus vacation pay.
We are looking for Junior Servers and Event Hosts for some of the hotels through the holidays. We need Smores Elves, Hot Choccie Station crew, breakfast servers and VIP lounge hosts! These are easy, warm & fuzzy shifts and a brilliant way to gain experience in serving – no Serving It Right required. Did we mention the extra holiday bonus pay? Scroll down for more on that!
- SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening shifts with various start times available 7 days a week from Dec 20-Jan 8th and beyond.
- Design your schedule / Pick your shifts.
- Shifts are expected to go 5-8 hours.
- Preference will be given to workers who can commit to 4-5 shifts over the holidays.
- DUTIES: Tending to the specialty stations, assisting guests, stocking food items and clearing plates.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Great people skills. Hard working, friendly and willing to help out wherever needed. Prior serving experience beneficial but not required.
- ATTIRE: Must have ALL BLACK t-shirt, socks, dress pants and clean, black closed non-slip shoes. Uniform top will be provided.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, in any role, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- PLUS HOLIDAY BONUS: extra $2/hr on Dec 24, 25, 31 & Jan 1
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times or give us a call at 604 905 4194 ext 1 to enroll.
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on).
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish & Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.