Temp Housekeeper shifts provide flexibility and variety. You pick the shifts and location.
Experience is beneficial but not required – earn extra $, learn a new trade and open the door to additional on-call shifts through-out the year. Pays $20-$23/hour upon completion of 10 initial shifts.
DAILY WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
- DATES: 7 days a week (call us to find out more)
- FLEXIBLE START TIMES: 8am, 9am, 930am, 10am
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Clean and freshen up guest rooms (check outs) under the direction of the housekeeping supervisors.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to be on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial (prior room attendant experience ideal).
Night Cleaners (Graveyard Shifts earn an extra $2/hour!):
- DATES & TIMES: call us to find out the details
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning common areas, responding to guest requests, removing rubbish and general housekeeping duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, team player; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); WHIMIS certification preferred. Prior cleaning experience preferred, training will be provided.
Squamish Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPERS – with at least 6 months prior hotel housekeeping experience or who are requested for future shifts by our clients.
- Tier 1 = $19/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $20/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $21/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Initial shift will be used to verify experience and cleaning skills by our clients.
JUNIOR / ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPERS
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- PLUS: $2/hour GRAVEYARD SHIFT (for night cleaners)
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Squamish Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for cleaners, administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.