We have fun & easy shifts available for a Wine Tasting Promotion at Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton Liquor stores pretty much every Friday and Saturday afternoons throughout the summer.
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- POSITION TITLE: Tasting Promotion / Drink Demonstrator
- DATES & TIMES:
- Friday October 11, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday October 12, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
and future dates to be determined in Squamish and Whistler.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Offering samples of wine, beer or cider to consumers, acting as a brand ambassador and promoting sales. Completing sampling report and taking some simple product photos.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Must be at least 19 years of age and hold a current serving it right certificate (must have a copy with you). Outgoing, friendly, comfortable for sales & marketing. Product knowledge and experience beneficial. Will be provided with training and product information over the phone.
Squamish Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Squamish Personnel.
TO APPLY: THESE JOBS FILL FAST SO CONTACT US ASAP!
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates and similar jobs in the future: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Squamish’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.