Website Squamish Personnel
- A fun opportunity with a local Squamish team!
Siders, Carpenters & Labourers wanted at a local, design/build company in Squamish, with over 10 years experience in the biz! A great team to be apart of includes an awesome competitive wage with lots of room for growth, all the tools you need for success & a company who promotes a safe & fun work environment. If you enjoy outdoor work in the beautiful Sea to Sky and would like to build your skillset or learn a new trade, APPLY TODAY!
- Full-time, year-round.
- Monday – Friday usually 8am-4:30am
- Wage based on experience, open for negotiation:
- Entry level/skilled labourer $25/hr
- Skilled Carpenter $31-$33/hr +
- Skilled Sider $33-$35/hr +
- End of probation bonus available after 90 days.
- Seasonal bonuses based on dedication, reliability & work ethic.
- Tons of potential for training and growth.
- All job sites located in Squamish.
- Tool allowance available.
- Great working atmosphere with a small, local team of talented. tradespeople, designers and project managers.
- After work team building gatherings!
- Entry level candidates welcome and encouraged to apply.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Siding, Carpentry or Construction Labour experience strongly preferred.
- Entry level positions are also available – willing to train the right candidate!
- Eye for detail & an eagerness to learn.
- A positive attitude and willing to jump in where needed; strong team player.
- Strong communication skills, able to take direction and leads by example.
- Physical ability to complete the tasks; heavy lifting, bending, reaching etc. is required on a daily basis.
- Driver’s license not required but an asset.
- Exterior residential construction including siding, decking, and carpentry.
- Dynamic position includes on the on the ground work, scaffolding, and different styles of siding!
- Experimentation with a diverse collection of materials.
- Assist installers on job sites with a variety of tasks.
- Ensure consistent workplace safety.
- Load and unload materials.
- Clean up work sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.