We have lots of great SERVER shifts to fill in the coming weeks in Squamish and Whistler. If you have already applied with us, you know it’s as easy as a quick e-mail to get in on these shifts. If you are new to Squamish Personnel, it’s as quick as filling out an application with us one time and you are set for future work!
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
- DATES & TIME: AM & PM shifts. Most shifts average 5 to 8 hours. Flexible schedule (pick your own dates). New shifts are available every day.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with the food and beverage service at an event. Banquet and event settings.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Must have current Serving it Right certifications and prior banquet or full service serving experience. CLICK HERE to complete the Serving it Right course.
- ATTIRE: Usually require black dress pants (no black jeans), black belt, black socks, clean black closed shoes. Uniform top will be provided, wear black top underneath for comfort. Clean and professional appearance with hair tied back.
Squamish Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, in any role, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Squamish Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with the corridor’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.