A well-established, holistic health company are looking for massage therapists to join their unique team of energetic nurturers this winter in Whistler and Squamish. Offering a wide variety of massages, holistic and natural therapies that suit all ages and lifestyles. Ideally suited for someone who is competent in guiding clients to energetic balance in mind and body and who is looking to design their own schedule to achieve their own ideal of work/life balance. The promotion for the upcoming winter season is all done; all that’s needed is you!
About the Role:
- Company hours are between 9am-10pm.
- Choose your schedule to suit your lifestyle.
- Minimum of 2-3 days per week commitment
- Option to work full time hours in Whistler if desired.
- Excellent earning potential in the range of $90+ per treatment.
- Work as an independent contractor and benefit from access to the company’s established reputation, scheduling and booking systems.
- Supportive team of like-minded practitioners
- Clients will be primarily Whistler based but there are treatments available in Squamish also.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Punctual, responsible, and skilled professional.
- Able to provide exceptional treatments.
- Demonstrated ability to work holistically with clients
- Present in accordance with the philosophy of ‘Nature’s Way’
- BC Registered Massage Therapists preferred.
- Other experienced therapists, with required certification/registration in the modalities they deliver, also considered.
- Provide high quality 60 – 90 minute treatments at clients’ homes or hotels.
- Treatments are strictly non-sexual; clients made fully aware of this policy.
- Be on time and prepared for each appointment.
- Complete any direct billing of client extended health claims.
- Must provide own transportation and massage equipment (table, linens, oils, music).
- Communicate effectively regarding scheduling and be prepared to respond promptly, at times upon short notice.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position.
- Ensure your resume and profile have been submitted on http://squamish-jobs.com/apply (you only need to do this once).
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to our client. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by our client.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive, promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.