Website Squamish Personnel
- work in a collaborative environment with a close knit team.
A very busy veterinary clinic is looking for a Receptionist to join their collaborative team! Offering $20 per hour to start plus benefits and bonuses and the opportunity to growth within the company. Ideally suited for someone with strong administrative and customer service experience who is hard working, organized and compassionate.
- Full-time, 32 hours plus per week.
- 3 days off per week; shifts are on average 9 to 10 hours per day.
- Must be available for a mix of daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Wage starting in the range of $19 per hour depending on previous experience with potential for bonuses based on performance.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits upon completing probationary position.
- Tight-knit team in a very supportive work environment and ongoing team building and management support.
- Opportunities for growth within a great team environment.
- Access to the corporate passes to local vendors including Sea to Sky Gondola and Callaghan.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant is preferred.
- Professional and provides exceptional customer service.
- Team player and willing to jump in where needed to ensure front desk operations run smoothly.
- Proficient in a variety of computer systems including MS Office Suite and client management systems.
- Focused and motivated self-starter who takes initiative and has an overachieving and ‘can do’ attitude!
- Strong communication skills; able to deal with conflict and crisis situations in a tactful and calm manner.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail; able to multitask and ensure tasks are done in a timely manner.
- Enjoys continuous learning and has a thirst for growth and knowledge.
- Innovative and embraces new technology and systems; learns new skills quickly.
- Greeting clients upon arrival, handling over the counter sales and initiating/completing consultations, booking appointments, settling accounts, answering questions about products and services.
- General communications include managing multiline telephone systems, texts and emails.
- Opening and closing duties, keeping the reception and exam room areas clean and tidy throughout the day, cashing out, completing the daily follow up list.
- Picking up extra shifts to cover holiday time and being a strong team player.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.