Awesome people, doing awesome things – you want to become an important member of this awesome Squamish team!
In this role as a Labourer, when disaster strikes, you will help rebuild and restore residential and commercial properties – a true MVP. With your willingness to learn and ambition, this is the first stop on the way to success! Enjoy a competitive wage and benefits package, steady, year round work and a fun work environment.
Learn a new trade. No experience necessary. An incredible stepping stone for those wanting to build their skillset alongside a strong team.
- Full-time, year round.
- Schedule includes required on-call rotation.
- Competitive wages ranging from $20-$25/hr
- Excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, dental, vision, and more!)
- Overtime opportunities available $$.
- Wellness program – extra $$ to go towards your activity of choice.
- Company vehicle provided; requires valid driver’s license.
- Plenty of company and team building events.
- Endless opportunities for career development—promotions and national career movement with Canadian wide offices.
- A company who thrives on their employees being fulfilled in their work including obtaining certifications and a competitive, steady paycheque.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience in construction/renovations is an asset but not required.
- Experience using hand and power tools is beneficial.
- The desire to do physical work and an eager “get it done” attitude.
- Has a curious nature, enjoys asking questions to help further their knowledge and understanding.
- Reliable team player with strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow direction.
- A safety first mindset.
- Valid driver’s licence and a clean criminal record.
- WHIMIS & First Aid training beneficial but not required.
- Assisting with restoration at residential and commercial spaces including demolition with use of hand and power tools.
- Responding to work orders in a timely manner.
- Client communication with a strong focus on building trustworthy relationships.
- Working as part of a team to ensure efficiency.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment needed
- General site cleanup.
- Maintaining a safe workspace at a variety of locations.
- Other duties as assigned & happy to pitch in where needed!
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.