Mammoth Media labs is looking to expand their Image Editing team based in Squamish! They are seeking full time Image Editors to work on various prepress and image enhancing projects for a large global client base. These exciting positions are ideally suited to candidates with a background in visual arts, graphic design or multimedia design; entry level candidates welcome to apply!
About the Role:
- Full Time, office based role – 30 hours per week.
- Regular schedule, Monday – Friday.
- Office hours are 8am-4pm, some flexibility within that time frame.
- Salary : $18-$20/h Junior & $22-$26/ h Senior.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
- A college diploma in visual arts with specialization in graphic design OR training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution OR relevant on the job experience in image editing using Adobe software.
- Proficient in using Photoshop and hands-on using illustrator and In-design.
- Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and business contacts with varying roles and personalities.
- Responsible for delivering high quality digital products to support the business needs of the client.
- Input into the planning and implementation of the workflow and delivery pipeline.
- The senior role will mentor and supervise the junior/apprentice team members.
- Other duties as required to support the business needs.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.