Calling all Carpenters looking for a dynamic role! Do you thrive working on a variety of projects? Enjoy an ever changing job site? This is your perfect fit.
Showcase your skills by rebuilding and restoring residential and commercial properties along the Sea to Sky, with the goal of getting things back to a pre-disaster state. Making clients believe magic has happened! Offering a competitive package including top wages and extended health benefits, a work environment enabling career growth and much more!
- Full-time, year round.
- Schedule includes required on-call rotation.
- Very competitive wages:
- Ranging from $28 – $38/hr based on experience and certifications
- Excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, dental, vision, and more!)
- Overtime opportunities available $$.
- Wellness program – extra $$ to go towards your activity of choice.
- Company vehicle provided; requires valid driver’s license.
- Plenty of company and team building events.
- Endless opportunities for career development—promotions and national career movement with Canadian wide offices.
- A company who thrives on their employees being fulfilled in their work including obtaining certifications and a competitive, steady paycheque.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum 3 year experience working on a variety of construction projects is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of your craft: at a glance you can see if work completed is up to standards and building codes.
- Ability to lead a team by example.
- Dedicated, self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Attention to detail, passion for quality and pride in the work you do.
- Reliable team player with strong communication skills.
- A safety first mindset with understanding of WCB job site safety.
- Valid driver’s licence and a clean criminal record.
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Repairs to wooden structures
- Installation of base boards, door casings, crown mouldings, hardware, cabinetry, doors etc.
- Interpret and follow building plans and basic blueprints
- Operation of power tools, hand tools and various equipment
- Prioritize quality work in a clean and organized manner
- Other duties as necessary and happy to pitch in where needed!
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.