Mammoth Media labs is seeking a full time Business Development Manager to take on the lead role in reaching out to new clients and developing a client acquisition funnel to build and manage a steady flow of business. This is a fantastic opportunity and a key position assisting the leadership in all business development, strategic planning and account management. The ideal candidate should have experience in a similar or related field of at least 2-3 years.
About the Role:
- Full Time, office based role – 30 hours per week.
- Regular schedule, Monday – Friday.
- Office hours are 8am-4pm with some flexibility within that time frame.
- Competitive based on experience, plus commission.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, marketing or another related field.
- 2+ years in business development, account management or past experience in procurement or production of imaging services with retail, lifestyle, fashion and e-Commerce preferred.
- An understanding of pre-press, imaging and production business and processes will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, in person, verbal and written.
- Proficient at multi-tasking and able to prioritize multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills; able to make recommendations and implement new strategies to support business expansion and cost savings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and business contacts with varying roles and personalities.
- Strong technical skills including MS office and social media platforms.
- Comfortable using digital conferencing and communication platforms such as Zoom, hangout, web-ex and teams.
- Bilingual would be an added advantage.
- OR have an equivalent combination of Education and Experience –if you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role but perhaps do not meet these exact qualification requirements, please apply.
- Work closely with the manager and identify prospective clients using primary and secondary data collection sources.
- Make strategic recommendations that support and drive business expansion, cost-saving solutions and process improvement for increased efficiency.
- Should be self-motivated to source, develop and convert prospects into new business opportunities.
- Be the face of the brand for our clients and develop marketing collateral like email campaigns, newsletters and social media posts.
- On an ongoing basis the role will require this resource to manage the existing clients and projects while working with key stakeholders in the company.
- Responsible for updating the content across all digital channels (website, social media etc.).
- Other duties as required to support business needs.
How to Apply:
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.