Join this well-established accounting firm looking to add an experienced Bookkeeper to their team. Offering a competitive wage based on experience, work from home the opportunity to contribute to a collaborative team. Ideally seeking a motivated self-starter who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
About the Role:
- Part-time, 2 days per week with flexibility to choose schedule and the potential for additional hours if desired.
- Potential to work from home.
- Wage in the range of $25+ per hour based on experience.
- Professional and collaborative team in a bright office environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy when entering information.
- Recognized accounting education preferred.
- Motivated self-starter who can prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in and knowledge of Quickbooks Desktop, SAGE 50 or other recognized accounting software.
- Computer savvy and able to use Excel spreadsheets
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Criminal record check may be required.
- Assist with all bookkeeping and administrative duties including A/P, A/R, payroll, general administration.
- Accounts Receivable – prepare and send client invoices with accurate information, receive and record payments, follow up with overdue accounts.
- Accounts Payable – timely data entry of payables, accurate account coding, process payments to vendors.
- Basic Administrative tasks as needed including filling, correspondence, maintaining records.
- Payroll Administration – calculate bi-weekly employee hours and prepare file for outsourced payroll processing.
- Reporting – prepare financial statements, P&L reports, monthly government remittance reporting, etc.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.squamish-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.