Website Squamish Personnel
- Work within a growing industry, right here in Squamish!
Learn a new skillset, earn a great wage AND have the opportunity to grow into a leadership position with Airtight Solutions.
Looking for 2 eager individuals to join this growing team as Assistant Technicians based out of Vancouver, BC! This position provides all the training you need for success, health benefits, steady year-round work and more. If you are a curious and reliable team player – we want to hear from you! Candidates of all skill levels are encouraged to apply.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, long-term, year round.
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Wage range of $25-$27/hour based on experience.
- Ample opportunity to grow within the team to Lead Technician.
- Job sites dotted throughout the Lower Mainland.
- Paid travel time and carpool to and from job sites.
- Paid vacation time & wellness days.
- Extended Health Benefits after 3 months.
- Cellphone allowance, food allowance and other benefits open for discussion.
- A tight-knit team that understands the importance of work-life balance.
- An exciting position where you get to learn alongside a team and industry that continues to expand! All training provided.
The Perfect Candidate:
- General Labour or Construction experience specifically within Carpentry, Drywall or Painting is very beneficial but not required.
- Physically able to stand for long durations including bending, kneeling and working on ladders.
- Experienced and comfortable with hand and power tools is an asset.
- Reliable, team player who is curious and eager to learn and grow within this field.
- Must be willing to have schedule flexibility.
- Training will be provided – so all candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Valid Driver’s license is a strong asset but not required for Assistant Technician position.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of equipment from work vehicle.
- Preparation of job site, includes prepping all required surfaces with tape and poly.
- Execution of AeroBarrier application process from start to finish.
- Site clean up, adjusting and repairing systems as needed.
- Working within service standards and following instruction.
- Work as team player as well as independently. Asking questions and providing feedback as needed.
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.squamish-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.