Website LandSea Camp Services
- great local company!
LandSea Camp Services, a workforce housing and catering company, is looking for a detail-orientated and experienced AP/AR Accounting Clerk to join their team at their Squamish office. Offering a competitive salary and flexible work week of 20 to 40 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for someone with accounting experience who is organized, efficient and professional.
About the Role:
- Temporary, Part-time, Hourly – 3 to 6 month contract. May become permanent upon completion of contract term.
- 20-40 hour per week working in-office.
- Hourly Wage Rate: $18-$23 per hour dependent on skills, education, and experience.
- Start date: Monday, November 30, 2020.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1-2 years experience as an AP Accounting Clerk, bookkeeper, or similar accounting role.
- Accounting Certificate/Diploma or other Accounting-related courses preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and enter high volume of AP invoices: 100-200 bills per day.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting program a must, and preferably Premier Contractor edition.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Professional and courteous attitude and work manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to handle pressure, manage competing demands, meet deadlines and maintain efficiency.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Enter AP Vendor Bills, reconcile bills to monthly statements, and reconcile balances due with vendor records.
- Reconcile Bank & Credit Card Accounts.
- Receiving AP vendor invoices and obtaining the appropriate authorizations for payment, confirming coding of invoices, and preparing AP cheque runs for review & authorized signatures.
- Maintaining a complete and up-to-date invoice/supplier list.
- Assist in managing the invoices mailbox and following up with managers to code AP bills for entry.
- Prepare AR client invoices for review, update invoice tracking sheet to ensure all billings complete.
- Follow up with Operations team for minor additional billings that may be applicable.
- Create & send monthly customer statements, maintain AR Aging sheet, apply payments properly.
- Enter inter-company billings, maintain monthly reconciliations between accounts.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects & reports as requested by Accounting Manager Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, and running software programs.
- Maintains various accounting records by making copies and filing documents as requested.
- Review, reconcile, and enter Employee Expense Reports.
Please email Sara Newman, HR Manager directly with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com