Website Silverback Treeworks
Locally owned, locally operating business proudly serving the Sea to Sky corridor since 2007.
Based in the vibrant community of Squamish, Silverback Treeworks specializes in providing high-quality tree care to the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Silverback Treeworks is currently seeking a part-time Administrative & Customer Service Assistant to join our growing team. This position is a pillar role within the company; you will personally contribute towards the success of day-to-day operations and have the opportunity to contribute towards business development initiatives.
- Part-time: 16 hours
- The successful candidate will initially work two 8 hour days, Thursday and Friday each week.
- Perks include regular staff events and a professional, friendly and dedicated team.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Organized and motivated customer service professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A patient and “people-first” attitude.
- Proficient computer skills .
- Great attention to detail.
- Providing customer service support.
- Handling incoming calls and responding to email inquiries.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Accurate data entry and bookkeeping assistance.
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.squamish-jobs.com/simple_app
- OR you are welcome to apply directly to the employer with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will forward all applications sent care of Squamish Personnel directly to the employer for review and consideration. Due to time constraints, only those candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview may be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please contact the employer directly.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.