This focused, diverse, cutting edge, and collaborative mountain bike media company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their fun and collaborative team. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 to 2 years of similar accounting experience with excellent customer service skills who is organized, detail-oriented and has a passion for numbers. Perks include the potential of a flexible schedule based on what you are looking for, an annual bonus and product discounts.
About the Role, Perks & Benefits:
- Full-time with some scheduling flexibility based on candidates preferences.
- Wage in the range of $40,000 per year to start with potential increases based on performance.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Extended health and benefits after 3-months.
- Access to product discounts.
- Work from home opportunity with computer provided by company (must have home office set up plus reliable internet connection and cell phone).
- Lots of growth potential within the company.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years’ similar accounting experience.
- Some post secondary education is an asset.
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills who is friendly, personable and approachable.
- Solution-focused with the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Proficiency using accounting software.
- Self-starter who is motivated and takes initiative and isn’t afraid to jump in where needed.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Technology savvy who can assist in streamlining processes.
- Very organized, detail oriented with accurate data entry.
- Accounting certificate or pursuing certification is an asset.
- Full-cycle A/P administration.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Tracking expenses and processing expense reports.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations (we deal with different currencies including CAD, USD, EUR, GBP).
- Maintain vendor files.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Other administrative tasks as required (i.e. filing, scanning, etc).
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.