Temp Cleaner and Housekeeper shifts provide flexibility and variety. Shifts available in Squamish and Whistler – you pick the shifts and location. No prior experience required.
Earn extra $, learn a new trade and open the door to additional on-call shifts through-out the year. Pays $19-$29/hour upon completion of 10 initial shifts.
Housekeepers / Housekeeper Assistants:
- DATES: shifts available 7 days a week – pick the dates you want to work. Part-time and full-time schedules available.
- FLEXIBLE START TIMES: 8am, 9am, 9:30am for 6-8 hours.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Clean and freshen up guest rooms and vacation homes (check outs) as part of a team under the direction of the housekeeping supervisors. Pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to work on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial but not required..
Night Cleaners (Graveyard Shift + $2/hour!):
- DATES & TIMES: Daily starting at 10:30pm.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning common areas, removing rubbish and general cleaning duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, team player; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); WHIMIS certification preferred. Prior cleaning experience preferred, training will be provided.
- DATES: Pick the dates you want to work.
- FLEXIBLE START TIMES: Usually begin around 8am-9am for 6-8 hours.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning up at and removing debris at job sites. Includes wiping down walls and floors, vacuuming, sweeping, lifting, hauling and pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, attention to detail, physically fit and able to work on your feet all day. Professional cleaning experience beneficial but not required.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: May require the use of steel-toed boots, work gloves and other PPE. Some shifts are outdoors.
WAGES: $20-$26/hr + HOURLY BONUSES
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPERS – with at least 6 months prior hotel housekeeping experience.
- Tier 1 = $23/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $25/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $26/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Initial shift will be used to verify experience and cleaning skills by our clients.
JUNIOR / ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPERS
- Tier 1 = $20/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $22/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $23/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
Plus we offer lots of extra BONUSES:
- EXTRA $2-$4/HR for Last Minute SUPERHERO BONUSES.
- EXTRA $2/HR HOLIDAY BONUS on long weekends & holidays.
- EXTRA $2/HR GRAVEYARD BONUS for shifts that start after 10:30pm.
PLUS ENJOY LOTS OF REWARDS!
We will be REWARDING the temp employees on our crew who have completed a minimum of 15 shifts with us this season with:
- 1 SEASONS PASS OR $1000 CASH PRIZE TO OUR TOP EMPLOYEE
- To the employee who successfully completes the MOST number of shifts between May1st and Oct 31st 2022
- PLUS 1 SEASONS PASS OR $1000 CASH PRIZE TO OUR EMPLOYEE DRAW WINNER!
- Each shift you work between May1st and Oct 31st 2022 gets you 1 ballot in the draw, so the more shifts you work, the better your chances of WINNING will be!
*ANOTHER BONUS* Discounted WB Spirit Pass is also always available to our employees! Even after Vails’ Early Bird discounts are long gone, our employees can still enjoy access to a discounted Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass which comes with lots of other great perks as well! Click Here for more details.
* Check it all out here: www.whistler-jobs.com/rewards/
IT’S EASY TO ENROL:
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times or call 604 905 4194 ext 1
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
WHY SIGN UP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Squamish’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish & Whistler Personnel have regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.