Website Squamish Personnel
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the legal industry.
This well-established and long-time Sea to Sky law firm is looking for a client-oriented and organized Receptionist to join their professional to join their team! Offering a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the legal field plus career growth, $24 per hour to start and a warm and friendly work environment.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- $24 per hour to start with room for growth.
- Extended health & dental benefits after 3 months.
- RRSP contributions and Wellness Allowance after 1 year.
- Warm and friendly work environment with a close-knit team of professionals.
- Weekly team get-togethers – social Friday!
- Very friendly, social and close-knit team with lots of long-term staff.
- Perfect for a long-term local with an interest in growing a career with a law firm.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1+ years working in an office environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Solid communication skills plus a strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful, proactive and think critically in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Organized, able to multitask and prioritize, work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- High level of professionalism.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
- First point of contact for the firm and provides administrative support across the organization in an accurately and timely manner.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Processing and posting of payments; responsible for reconciling of petty cash account.
- Establish procedures as required to ensure a smooth flow of information from clients to lawyers/paralegals and vice versa.
- Managing office supply inventory.
Come Live, Work and Play in Squamish with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.squamish-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.