Utilize your superstar customer service skills and join a top Real Estate companies in this exciting Receptionist role! Our client is looking to hire for both their Squamish and Whistler offices. Full training provided for the right candidate. Offering a competitive wage with potential for performance-based increases, a friendly work environment and the potential to start your career in the real estate industry.
About the Role:
- 2+ days per week, Saturday & Sundays and occasional vacation coverage.
- Office hours are: Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Wage in the range of $17 per hour with potential increases and bonuses.
- Very successful and ‘happy’ organization with lots of company social events and team building.
- Full training provided.
The Perfect Candidate:
- General reception experience with a professional, outgoing and warm demeanor.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office – Outlooks, Word, Excel.
- Some experience with social media, marketing and website platforms is an asset.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- General reception, answering, managing and directing phone calls and emails, greeting clients and answering inquiries.
- Assist agents when needed with various tasks.
- Assisting our Listings Administrator with listings upload, creation of our window boards, etc.
- Opportunity to take on some marketing, social media and website updating responsibilities.
- Squamish Reception: Assisting our Listings Administrator with listings upload, creation of our window boards, etc.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): squamish-jobs.com/create-profile
- If you have already created a profile in our system, please send us an email to email@example.com expressing your interest in this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org