Website Squamish Personnel
- Fun team with lots of learning opportunities
A busy, full service healthcare clinic located in central Squamish is seeking a Medical Office Assistant to join their fun and professional team. Offering a starting wage of $22 to $23+ per hour depending on experience, work within a vibrant and close knit team of staff, practitioners and physicians, plus the opportunity for learning and development. Ideally suited for someone who has MOA office experience, great communication/listening skills, and able to adjust to patient situations.
- Full-time, Monday to Friday with a flexible schedule based on preference.
- Wage starting around $22 to $23 plus per hour depending on previous experience.
- Extended health plan available.
- Training allowance can be further discussed and encouraged (ie: MOA training).
- Fun and healthy work environment that encourages growth, learning and development.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting is preferred but not required – willing to train the right candidate!
- Professional, friendly and personable with a positive attitude and good sense of humour.
- Great communication skills; able to listen to patient needs and resolve issues and concerns. Great customer service skills.
- Skilled at juggling multiple tasks at once and working well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Suite, CRM systems and POS systems. Experience with Profile (Intrahealth) is an asset.
- Medical Office Assistant certificate is an asset.
- First point of contact for patients; managing phone system, answering phone/in-person inquiries, scheduling appointments.
- Scanning patient information and ensuring charts are updated.
- Faxing sensitive information while adhering to confidentiality.
- Rooming patients, blood pressure checks, recording height/weight of patient, urine drips.
- Sterilizing rooms and equipment.
- Other general office tasks as needed.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.