With summer now in full swing the Watershed Grill is looking for dedicated Line Cooks to join their epic crew! Ideal for an experienced Line Cook or a Junior Cook with a passion for cooking.
More than just situated in the location of your dreams the Watershed Grill also hosts the greatest staff, the funnest environment and some of Squamish’s award winning meals. Ask around, you do not want to miss this opportunity!
- Part Time and Full Time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule you’ll be sure to enjoy.
- Wages ranging from $18 to $21/hr with a generous weekly tip pay out
- BONUS: Enjoy an end of summer bonus $$ !
- Free meal and beverage with every shift.
- Generous staff discounts on Watershed Grill merchandise, food and beverages
- Incredible kitchen and management team providing a unique and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A real family environment with plenty of memories to be made
- BONUS: The Squamish River is steps from your “office” to indulge before or after your shift – what a dream! The only riverside grill in Squamish!
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years experience working in kitchen preferred but open to junior candidates who have a passion for cooking.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Manages well under pressure in a high volume production environment.
- Ready to jump in where needed, a team player.
- Able to read and follow standardized recipes.
- Keen and motivated to learn and contribute knowledge and skills to the team.
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Must have FoodSafe certification or be willing to obtain prior to start-date.
- Prepare and cook menu items in high volume
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Report to and assist supervisor as needed.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 1.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.