COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE STILL HIRING AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
Our client provides landscape design, installation and garden maintenance in Squamish and the Sea to Sky corridor. They are now hiring full and part-time landscapers to join their crew for the upcoming season. Perfect for motivated and personable team players with some experience in the field.
About the Role:
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Great work environment and a fun team!
- Full or part time hours.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Some experience in landscaping / gardening is an asset.
- Enjoys being part of a team and working outdoors.
- Interest in growing with the company.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet all day.
- Due to the recent outbreak, candidates are now required to have their own reliable vehicle to travel to/from work and between each site to allow for social distancing.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- All aspects of lawn and garden care, from cutting grass to pruning, mulching and cultivating beds.
- Safe operation of landscaping tools and equipment.
- Works well alone and also enjoys being part of a team.
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position.
- Ensure your resume and profile have been submitted on http://squamish-jobs.com/apply (you only need to do this once).
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to our client. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by our client.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Squamish Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive, promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com