- work with a local and well established company who has a great crew!
A family owned and operated business specializing in Fireplaces is looking for Gas Fitters to join their team. With a showroom in Squamish and operations through-out the Sea to Sky, this growing company has been involved in the residential and commercial heating industry for over 15 years. Offers a competitive wage with overtime opportunities, year-round employment, ongoing training and extended health.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week working a Monday to Friday set schedule; opportunities for overtime are available.
- Competitive wage range based on experience in the range of around $32/hr for experienced ticketed gas fitter and $24/hr for junior gas fitters.
- Full benefits for the whole family after 3 months.
- Office is based in Squamish, with operations in Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton.
- Company vehicle is provided; requires valid driver’s license.
- Lots of opportunity for growth within the company and will support continued learning.
- Out of province candidates are welcome to apply and would have to challenge the BC Ticket exam.
- Relocation assistance is available for out of town candidates.
- Great working atmosphere with a fun crew!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Gas Fitter with BC Class B ticket preferred.
- Some sheet metal, fireplace and gas piping experience preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in installation or service of gas fireplaces, furnaces, stoves, BBQ lines is required.
- Apprentices with related experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Friendly, outgoing customer service focused professional who is reliable and works well and reliable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Organized with good time management.
- A committed team player who is willing to pitch in where needed.
- Installation gas lines for fireplaces, stoves, furnaces, BBQs and heating.
- Running gas lines in residential and commercial buildings for new builds and renovations.
- Maintaining clear written records using the dispatching application.
- Communicating with the team and pitching in where necessary to ensure superior customer service and workmanship.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.