Our client is the largest auto parts retailer in Western Canada and is an owner/operated, family-run business that has expanded to include 86 retail locations, 7 distribution centers, 3 machine shops and a myriad of specialty. They are looking for full time or part time delivery drivers based in Squamish.
About the Role:
- Work with a great team.
- Full-time or part-time hours.
- Salary based on experience.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Valid Class 7 or 5 License required
- Clean drivers abstract preferred
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of work place safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the company Occupational Health and Safety program.
- Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer
- Receive and maintain inventory
- Communicate with customers regarding order status
- Work with counter staff to ensure seamless customer service for the customer
- Drive company vehicle to deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Maintain daily vehicle logs
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position.
- Ensure your resume and profile have been submitted on http://squamish-jobs.com/apply (you only need to do this once).
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to our client. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by our client.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Squamish Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive, promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.