Website Squamish Personnel
- Lead a great team of Care Aides!
This well established local Squamish company offering comprehensive and personalized care services is looking for Care Manager to lead their team of Care Aides. Offering a compassionate work environment with consistent work, competitive salary and extended health benefits. Ideally suited for an LPN or RN with supervisory experience looking for more of a slower paced environment.
- Part Time 10 to 15 hours per week with the potential to lead into full time if desired.
- Flexible schedule; ideal would be 5 hours per day x 4 days per week.
- Starting in the range of $25 to $28 per hour with room for advancement.
- Extended health and dental benefits available.
- Annual wellness allowance to spend on wellness activity of your choice.
- Team Building events and employee incentives (when safe to continue).
- Requires a valid B.C. Drivers license and clean driver abstract and reliable vehicle.
- Cell Phone allowance is available.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 5-years working as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse, specifically with dementia or geriatric clients.
- Strong leadership abilities with experience managing teams, recruiting/training and onboarding, scheduling, reporting and budgeting.
- A positive attitude that thrives in a team environment.
- Compassion for clients and their overall well-being.
- Experience managing teams or leading in some other capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using computers and smartphones to communicate and manage work.
- Have completed a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our care team.
- Recruit and train new staff.
- Work closely with the Scheduler and the Client Relationship manager to ensure clients are receiving the correct amount of care.
- Onboarding new clients into our care system.
- Creating detailed care plans which incorporate health, activity and spirituality.
- Overseeing the care provided to our clients and provide ongoing training to the Care Team.
- Being an integral part of a client’s professional care by communicating with other health care professionals.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.