Website Squamish Personnel
- Unique opportunity for the right sales-oriented individual!
The Squamish Chief is looking for an Account Manager to join their team and consult with local businesses to offer cutting edge marketing solutions.
$50,000 to $65,000 per year including commissions, bonuses, benefits & allowances, lots of social networking events and the chance to work a blend of remote and in their Squamish-based office.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM with some flexibility.
- $50,000 to $65,000 per year.
- Quarterly bonuses available ($1000/quarter).
- Extended healthcare benefits with RSP plan package available after 3-month probation period.
- 2 weeks vacation plus up to 10 sick days allowance.
- Cell phone and fuel reimbursement plan available and can be discussed.
- Extensive onboarding training and ongoing support.
- Opportunity for lots of social networking and fun events to attend in Squamish.
- Work with a fantastic team and a company that offers lots of growth potential.
- Relocation support may be available for out-of-town candidates.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous experience in a sales & customer service role with knowledge of digital marketing is preferred.
- Friendly, personable and positive with great communication skills.
- Comfortable making cold calls and setting up and leading meetings with new and existing clients.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage well under pressure and in a fast paced environment, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and problem solve effectively.
- Previous print, digital and social media experience an asset.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Consult with local businesses to offer cutting edge marketing solutions that include traditional digital and print advertising, sponsored editorial content, website design, social media marketing, search engine marketing and ongoing search engine optimization.
- Introduce digital advertising solutions to our clients.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs.
Come Live, Work and Play in Squamish with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.squamish-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.