A family owned and operated business specializing in Fireplaces is looking for General Labourers to join their team. With a showroom in Squamish and operations through-out the Sea to Sky, this growing company has been involved in the residential and commercial heating industry for over 15 years. Offering year-round and full-time hours with a competitive wage plus opportunities for growth within the company.
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Full-time, year-round with the option for Flex Fridays (3-day weekend!).
- Wage starting in the range of $21 to $22 per hour; negotiable based on experience.
- Entry level candidates welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Tons of growth potential within an expanding company; access to training funds is available.
- Full benefits for the whole family after 3 months.
- Office is based in Squamish, with operations in Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton.
- Company vehicle is provided; requires valid driver’s license.
- Relocation assistance is available for out of town candidates.
- Great working atmosphere with a fun crew!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Some construction knowledge and experience in general labour is preferred.
- Entry level positions are also available – willing to train the right candidate!
- A positive attitude and willing to jump in where needed; strong team player.
- An eagerness to learn new skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to take direction and leads by example.
- Physical ability to complete the tasks; heavy lifting, bending, reaching etc. is required on a daily basis.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Assist installers on job sites with a variety of tasks.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are readily available to installers.
- Load and unload materials.
- Clean up work sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: https://www.squamish-jobs.com/simple-app/
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.