Squamish Personnel is looking for Banquet and Wedding Servers / Bartenders / Servers Assistants this summer!
If you have already applied with us, you know it’s as easy as an e-mail to get in on these shifts. If you are new to Squamish Personnel, it’s as quick as filling out an application with us one time and you are set for future work!
- DATES & TIME: Various shift times available.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with the food and beverage service at events. Banquet and event settings.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Serving It Right preferred but not necessary.
Squamish Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, in any role, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Squamish Personnel.
To Apply: We move quickly to fill roles like these so contact us ASAP if you are interested.
- email email@example.com and confirm the days you are available and your contact details.
- ensure your resume and profile have been submitted to www.squamish-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/squamishjobs
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for this assignments. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!). If you would like an update on your application, please give us a call or drop us an email: 604 905 4194 ext1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SIGN UP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Squamish’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Squamish Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.