Searching for a responsible and professional HSE Coordinator in Squamish!
This position is available immediately for the right candidate, for several months at minimum. Potential to secure a permanent placement with this expanding company is also available. Please see all the details below and apply today if you check all the boxes.
- POSITION TITLE: Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator
- SCHEDULE: Full time work assignment starting ASAP and ongoing for several months. Potential for long-term.
- SCHEDULE NOTES: Monday – Thursday from 7:00am-3:30pm with some flexibility. Due to training required, worker MUST be able to commit to 4 shifts a week for 3 weeks at minimum.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting the Health and Safety department with the regular administration of COVID-19 rapid swabs and tests of employees, as well as other administrative duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Experience in first aid, with First Aid or OFA Certification, lab work or medicine is preferred – training will also be provided. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
WAGES: $24 to $32 per hour plus vacation pay.
- Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour! Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy.
OFA LEVEL 1 or FIRST AID CERTIFICATION: $24 – $26/hr
Tier 1 = $24/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $25/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $26/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
OFA LEVEL 2: $26 – $28/hr
Tier 1 = $26/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $27/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $28/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
OFA LEVEL 3/CSO: $30 – $32/hr
Tier 1 = $30/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 2 = $31/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Tier 3 = $32/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- All shifts in any position worked with WPS count towards a higher Tier for all future shifts.
TO APPLY: We are moving quickly to fill these shifts so please contact us ASAP if you’d like to be considered.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once).
- Email email@example.com with your availability.
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on).
WHY SIGN UP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers, labourers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up!