A busy, successful and long-standing automotive shop has an opportunity for an Automotive Technician to join their team. Offering top wages, extended health benefits and a Monday to Friday work week. Ideally suited for an experienced mechanic with a strong work ethic and excellent customer service.
About the Role:
- Full-time, long-term, year-round career roles.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Competitive wage up to $40.00 per hour reflective of skills and experience.
- All shop tools will be provided – a very well equipped shop with the latest technology.
- Perks included optional extended health benefits.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong background in vehicle mechanics or related experience.
- Certification is an asset but not required.
- Mechanically inclined and good with tools.
- Experience in the maintenance of both standard and automatic transmissions.
- Experience with diesel engines, brakes, steering and suspensions.
- Experience with electrical and electronic systems very beneficial.
- Valid drivers license preferred.
- Resourceful problem solver by nature.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet all day.
- Eager to learn and happy to work hard alongside a strong, experienced team.
- Maintain and repair all makes and models of vehicles.
- Work efficiently to diagnose problems and complete repairs.
- Communicate challenges and needs to the leadership.
- Ask questions and continuously grow your knowledge and skills (training provided).
- Work well with others and contribute to the success of the team.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have already created a profile, please email us at email@example.com expressing your interest in this position (be sure to let us know the position title in your email).
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.squamish-jobs.com.